It has been six months since “V” Day and time to prompt all you lovers to check the romance gauge in your relationship.
Here is a checklist to get you started:
In the past six months…………………………
1. Have you received chocolates, flowers, love notes, etc.?
2. Has he called you by that endearing love name (sweetie, baby, etc)?
3. Has he offered to massage your feet?
4. Has he dropped by the office lately just to take you to lunch?
5. Have you been surprised with an invitation to a romantic candlelight dinner (that you did not have to prepare)?
6. Have you showered together?
7. Has he greeted you in a state of (sexy) undress with a chilled glass of wine?
8. Have you been serenaded with your favorite love song?
9. Have you swayed in his arms to the sound of a jazz saxophone?
10. Have you participated in non-routine lovemaking?
Give your mate 10 points for every “YES” answer. Please deduct 5 points for every “NO” answer.
70 or Higher is Passing
69 or Lower is Failing
If your total is a negative number, then drop that Zero and get yourself a Hero.
How do you measure the romance in your relationship?
What are some of the things your mate does for you that you find romantic?